Summer is over and gone are the long days in summer festival sun, dips in and out of the salty sea water and the long relaxing afternoon in your holiday hotel pool. It's this time after summer when you realize those sun kissed tresses have been through a lot, starting to feel dry after baking in the suns rays for days without a heat protection spray ( many people forget to use this whilst on holiday or in the sun ), your hair may have been naturally bleached from the rays of the sun or did you decide to go lighter this summer by coloring? feeling frizzy or knotty from the copious amounts of salt water and chlorine? There is many ways your hair can suffer over the summer but there is one quick way for you to regain your moisture rich mane and that is with Difeel Hair Oils.
New In store at Paul's Hair World are the Difeel Hair Oils, retailing at £2.29 these are a steal that should be setting off alarms! Each bottle of oil is 76ml of hair repair goodness rich in vitamins and minerals widely used in the resurrection of fried hair. There are 9 different oils to choose from in store or online and each one has their own hair repairing properties so there is something suitable for all hair types and needs.
- Tea Tree - An oil that is comprised of a unique blend of tea tree oil, fruit and herbs. Containing raspberry extract, nettle, rosemary and sage , it helps to eliminate dandruff, maintain a healthy scalp and prevent hair loss caused by both of those problems. Can be used on all Hair types including coloured, relaxed or braided hair.
- Olive oil - Olive oil is used to make your hair softer and a lot more manageable, if you're prone to knotty hair then this could be perfect for you! This oil is full of mono unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants that moisturize and nourish scalp skin and hair. Great for hair growth and advanced protection from dryness.
- Jojoba oil - An oil that has the same chemical structure as sebum, a natural skin oil produced by sebaceous glands and is used to moisturize the scalp and reduce hair loss. Jojoba oil easily penetrates the hair follicle, dissolves the product build up and frees the follicle for further hair growth. A great antiseptic, can be used to treat bacterial infections on the scalp.
- Baobab oil - Traditionally used as a skin healing agent this oil can be used to treat scaly scalp, dry scalp and dandruff. A vegetable oil that is deeply conditioning for both skin and hair, is well known for adding shine and luster back to frazzled locks.
- Shea Butter oil - This oil helps to strengthen and thicken weak, damaged hair. An oil formulated with vitamins, protein and a botanical thickener blend it is a perfect go to for taming frizzy hair. This is one of the oils that can be used every day as a deep conditioning and moisturizing treatment.
- Argan Oil - This is another oil that is used widely for hair repair, it penetrates the hair to help moisture each layer of the strand for a long-term repair solution. Hair will look and start to feel softer, silkier and shinier after a few applications. This oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it works so well that it's actually nicknamed liquid gold.
- Coconut oil - Used for thousands of years to keep hair healthy and strong this oil has been at the forefront of hair repair for the last year or so. Rich in Carbs, vitamins and minerals that are ideal for both hair and skin means this is an oil that has benefits for the scalp as well.
- Kendi Oil - Kendi oil is an oil that is quickly absorbed, adding shine, body and creating a silky feel for each strand. An oil that is excellent for damaged hair, split ends and is great for soothing a troubled scalp. With heat protection qualities this is an oil that is an all rounder, helping to protect from harsh sun, winds and salt water its perfect for everyday use.
- Vitamin E oil - An oil that leads to increased oxygen uptake which improves blood circulation to the scalp resulting in strong and healthy hair growth. A special blend of ingredients helps to rejuvenate hair and revitalize skin for a healthy head of hair.
There are many benefits to using Hair Oils, apart from their own benefits listed above, the Difeel oils can be used as a way to detangle hair. Oil acts as a lubricant so they're brilliant to use when untangling knots on wet hair, distribute evenly and comb through with a wide-tooth comb and you'll soon find the hardest of tangles, untangled. Oils that are high in fatty acids are great for fine hair, they help to restore the lost lipids in your hair when you're finding that it's feeling a bit fine, this can happen with aging and coconut oil is a great go to for both of these problems! Lipids are also the reason why your hair splits, when these lipids are low or completely gone, you need an oil with fatty acids to replace them and to stop your hair from splitting. No matter what your needs, I'm sure there is a Difeel oil that will suit you. All of the oils listed above are available to purchase in store or online at pauls hair world. RRP £2.29 per bottle.